Dialogue "Bad Boy" 3 orang Bahasa Inggris

Bad Boy
Tini                              : ”Honey….. I want to tell you something, I am very confused. Can you give me some suggestion ?”
Tulus               : ”Yes of course honey, so tell me what is it ? maybe I can help you.”
Tini                              : ”After I graduating high school I plan to continue  my study at University. I want a be teacher, but…..,”
Tulus               : ”But .. what honey … ???”
Tini                   : “But my parents don’t like my plan. I’m so sad about it.”
Tulus                           : ”Yes, I understand what you feel now, you had better talk about it again so that they can understand you, and permit you become teacher.”
Tini                   : ”Okey honey, I will  try it. But do you  promise that you always support me ?”
Tulus                           : ”Yes honey, I’m promise that I always support you and love you. I wish all the best for you.”
Tini                               : ”Thank you honey, and I must study hard so that I can get my dream. By the way, what do you think my new ring ?”
Tulus               : ”I think it’s beautiful ring honey.”
Tini                   : ”Yeah, I think so. Honey , I want to bathroom wait a moment,”
Tulus               : ”Okey honey.”
( Someone came there )

Tulus               : ”Hi girl, you look so beautiful, you are sexy girl,  you are  Eka,   aren’t you ?”
Eka                 : ”Hi boy … Yes of course. Aren’t  you Tini’s boyfriend ?”
Tulus              : ”Mmmm………. Yes , but I don’t like her, I  more like you than her , and how about you, do you want to  be my girlfriend ?”
Eka                  : ”Hahaha….. Really ? but you have to leave her first.”
Tulus               : ”Ok.
( Tini heard what they talking she is very angry )
Tini                   : ”Oh My God…….. what ? what you said ? you love her ?
Tulus                : ”No no no honey, I can explain of all.”
Tini                : ”No ! you are  naughty boy. Why you do  this to me ?, don’t  you remember you always said you love me, but now I’m very disappointed with you.”
Eka             : ”Girl … I don’t  you know, why your  boyfriend love me ? because I think I’m more beautiful than you, it’s your fault not me or Tulus.”
Tini                  : ”You ….!!! You bad girl !!! (drawing hair of Eka)
Tulus                : ”Stop …!!! Stop honey…. I’m so sorry. I admit that I’m wrong, it’s my fault, please… forgive me. I promise I don’t do it again.”

Tini                                : ”No ! I cant believe you again, it’s not as good as I expect from you. I guess you good boy but I think I wrong and you( eka ) be careful with this boy.”

Comments

Popular Posts